How to properly care for your facial skin? You don’t need any special knowledge or regular trips to the salon. It’s enough to perform three basic stages of facial care every day:
- Cleansing. Skin of all types and ages needs deep but gentle cleansing. In the morning cleaning is aimed at removing the accumulated products of cellular activity during the night, and in the evening – at removing decorative cosmetics and impurities accumulated during the day. Skin is cleansed with masks and peelings
- Toning. This is the second and very important stage of daily facial care. It helps to neutralize the effect of cleansing cosmetics, balance the pH of the skin after washing and prepare it for the final stage, which is moisturizing. Soft toners and natural hydrolates are used for toning.
- Moisturizing. This is the final stage of facial skin care. It is important to moisturize the skin with creams, serums or oils to replenish moisture deficiency. Moisturizing is the best prevention of dryness, first wrinkles and sagging. All skin types need regular moisturizing-even oily or problematic skin.
After learning the basic steps of cleansing your skin, you need to choose the right skin care products for your skin type.
How and what cleanses my skin?
There are universal skin cleansers. But they are suitable for those who have perfect skin without any problems. And these are few. That is why it is better to select cosmetics for cleansing according to your skin type:
- Masks with clay and natural components are suitable for normal and combination skin. They cleanse the skin in the T-zone, do not dry and do not irritate, and cope with their tasks in just a couple of minutes. And most importantly, after the masks the skin is matte, no shine or stickiness.
- For oily and problematic skin use special peeling for the face.
- For dry, sensitive and couperose-prone skin, very gentle products are necessary. It can be a cream mask or peeling products that are gentle on the skin without causing irritation and dryness. In addition, such products will not only clean but also soothe irritated skin.
In our catalog it is easy to choose and buy skin care and cosmetics for every skin type thanks to special filters.
How to properly tone your skin?
We have a large selection of special toners that will help prepare any type of skin for hydration. A moisturizing facial toner is a versatile and effective skin care product with benefits everyone likes:
- Does not leave a sticky layer on oily skin;
- Matte for combination skin;
- Dry skin is refreshing.
Different types of toners can be used when toning the skin. Regular toners are applied to a sponge, then gently applied to the face without pressing. There are also toners in the form of sprays – they are sprayed on the face and neck and then either gently wiped off the residue with a cotton pad or rubbed in with light tapping movements of the fingertips.
Moisturization: What do I need to know?
All skin types need daily moisturizing. But you need to buy moisturizer for your face, depending on your skin type:
- For dry, sensitive skin, oily, nourishing creams are suitable;
- For combination and normal skin – universal products;
- for problematic and oily skin – non-greasy creams with a light texture.
In addition to moisturizing cream, you can and should use other care products:
- Soothing moisturizing cream face masks. There are now many masks that are suitable for sensitive, dry and problematic skin. They can be applied at night, so that within a few hours they “work” and improve the condition of the skin, as well as in the morning as a base for makeup.
- Gels. Because of their structure gels penetrate the skin faster and moisturize it for a longer time. The gels work particularly well with pinpoint effects: they smooth out expression lines, remove redness and rashes, lighten pigment spots, remove dark circles or puffiness under the eyes.
- Serums. In our online store you can easily choose and buy hyaluronic serum for face as well as other concentrated moistening serums. These care products are economical and give noticeable results with regular use. They can also be added to creams.
What else comes in handy for skin care?
Often there is no time for a deep cleanse every day. That’s when more versatile products come in handy:
- Micellar water. It removes residual impurities, but also refreshes and moisturizes the skin.
- Gels, mousses and face wash foam. It removes persistent makeup and cleanses the skin.
- Hydrophilic oil. Optimal for dry skin, it cleanses gently and does not dry out the skin.
As for the masks, scrubs and peels, you should use them 1-3 times a week – such a schedule will provide quality care and regular cleansing for any skin type.